Copyright 2020 Personal Finance Advisers Philippines Corporation
EnRich Cash, Debt, Risk Wealth Management
We at the Personal Finance Advisers Philippines Corporation invite interested people to become a YAMAN Coach to share in our vision of seeing financial empowerment spread among the common Filipino. To this end, our mission is to provide the best personal finance solutions through both training and execution.
We do not sell or endorse any financial product or product provider. In the execution part of our mission, we just provide the technology platform.
The Accreditation Process
Now, to become an independent YAMAN Coach, we ask people to go through the following accreditation process:
1. Submit an updated curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org and the reason why you want to be a YAMAN Coach.
We target mainly corporate clients. Thus, a YAMAN Coach must have a network of Employee Relations Officers or their equivalent with companies. Once you have complied with the above-
Thereafter, we will invite you to attend our EnRich™ CD-
Attendance at an EnRich™ CD-
Benefits of Being a YAMAN Coach
A YAMAN Coach takes part in the coaching and mentoring portions of our TCM (training, coaching, mentoring) program. There are no membership nor annual fees to becoming and staying a YAMAN Coach.
A YAMAN Coach gets to enjoy the following:
1. inclusion in our exclusive FB Messenger group chat that provides continuous learning through daily discussions on the latest news and developments on investments and financial products as they impact the practice of being a personal finance consultant;
2. electronic business card for branding purposes;
3. email account under the Personal Finance Advisers Philippine Corporation (PFA);
4. chance to write articles for the bi-
5. chance to give a talk at the YAMAN Coach FREE Webinar Series, a great way to be introduced and get promoted to the general public; and
6. chance to earn significant referral and trainer fees on the many training and consultation programs of PFA.
Why be Associated with the Personal Finance Advisers Philippines Corporation
Our Company has achieved many firsts in the field of personal finance, namely:
1. Recognition by the Personal Finance Employee Education Foundation of the US as the Philippines’ first “International Best Provider” of workplace finance education;
2. First to be a truly independent financial planning company with no product/company endorsements and no commissions.
3. Lead trainer is the only financial planner in the country who is a seasoned investment adviser/fund manager with more than 30 years of experience in the financial services industry.
4. Lead trainer has three best selling books on personal finance written for Filipinos. To this day, two of these are still the only books in the country that come with personal finance calculators.
5. Lead trainer was appointed writer for the 50th anniversary book of the PDIC. The book is not just about the PDIC. It is written to provide practical ways on becoming a wise saver.
6. Lead trainer co-
7. Through its partnership with Jatis Imagineering, our Company produced the country’s first personal finance mobile app that is free. Very soon, the app will empower users by allowing them to execute their financial plans via the cell phone and web.
8. Lead trainer appears from time to time on TV and radio as personal finance expert.
9. Lead trainer is a Registered Financial planner and was recognized by MoneySense magazine as one of the 12 most influential people in personal finance in 2011.
10. Lead trainer writes for the Philippine Daily Inquirer, Cebu Daily News and MoneySense magazine.
11. Lead trainer was a resident blogger for Savings Tips.com and is one for Investment.fwd.com.ph and the digital initiatives for employee engagement of Unilab, Inc.
At the end of the day, ours is an advocacy. We have something that we do very well (that is personal finance training); we love to do it; and what we do is what the world needs. That the world is now willing to pay for our services is just the by product.